The chapel "Notre Dame de l'Assomption" was built in the 13th century  near the castle of Féternes and depended on the abbey of Abondance. It was replaced as parish church in 1855 after the construction of the new church.

To see nearby: the remains of the wall of the old castle and the fortified house of Compey.

Download a short presentation of Châteauvieux (in french only)

"Tilleul" footpath