This fortified priory dates back from 13th century. The bell tower, the church, the old kitchen, the old stove, the facades, the roofs of the house, the residential tower, the cellars of the East wing and of the former North wing, and plots OA No. 1836 and 1856 to 1859 are listed as Historic Monuments.

Download a short presentation (in french only)