After three years of renovation, the bottling plant, located in the plain of Publier, opens its doors to visitors again: a unique experience that allows to discover the birth of a bottle, its packaging and shipping.
Two visits are possible:
• 2 hours of discovery with the visit of the evian® exhibition and the discovery of the production lines.
• 4 hours with a bus tour to the impluvium (water infiltration area) on the Gavot plateau, then a return on the history of the brand at the Cachat spring in Evian, visit of the evian® exhibition and the discovery of production lines.
Access to the bottling site only by dedicated minibuses. All personal vehicles are prohibited on the bottling site.
Departure and return from the center of Evian-les-Bains, the Tourist Office or the Palais Lumière.
For the smooth running of the tour, please arrive 15 minutes before the bus departs.
ID card required to enter the factory.
• From 17/01 to 28/04: Wednesdays at 2pm and 4pm. Saturday at 10am, 2pm and 4pm.
• From 02/05 to 30/06: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 2pm and 4pm. Saturday at 10am, 2pm and 4pm.
• From 02/07 to 31/08: every day except Sunday at 10am, 2pm and 4pm.
• Visit of 2 hours: adult €10, reduced rate €8, child €5.
• Visit of 4 hours: adult €16, reduced rate €8, child €5.
Usine d'embouteillage - Publier
Société des eaux minérales evian®