The theater (1880-1885) is a neo-classical masterpiece by Louis Clerc, a pupil of Charles Garnier (master builder of the Paris Opera).
Originally the entrance was through a vestibule, located on the ground floor. The floor was connected to the Casino (which still occupied the Blonay castle) by a glass and wrought iron footbridge. The staircases with balusters from the old balcony have been recently placed on the facade. The theater has preserved the polychromatic and gilded decoration executed by Négri at the end of the 19th century. It can receive 280 spectators.
Concession of the Water Company since 1892, the theater was one of the liveliest venue in the city. Restored in recent years, it is still a place for shows.
Access only during shows.