Site is composed about forty hanging workshop to discover through 6 courses of different levels. Leaders, monkey bridges, footbridges, zip lines, including one of 120 meters !
Accessible for children from 2 years old, through to Hobbits course at 1 meter of the ground.
Discount with the Multi Pass Portes du Soleil.
Also, supervising for climbing, via ferrata or canyoning activities.
The site is located to Super Chatel (telecabin access during summer).
From the beginner (some activites are offered from 2 years old) to advanced climbers and who loves sensations, everyone will find the exeperience they enjoyed.
- 1 route for P'tit Kid, only accessible to children from 2 years old and until 1m05, with an adult.
- 2 route for Kid, exclusively reserved for children measuring from 1m05 to 1m35, who are independant, on platform located 2 or 3 meters from the ground.
- 4 routes accessibles from 1m35 whose difficulty varies according the color of the route.
Léman Forest, Saint-Gingolph
The haed in the trees from 40 cm to 29 meter high ! The park is located between Saint Gingolph and Novel. Progressive climbing trails accessible to all levels.
The site is composed as follows :
- The forest of the kids for 2-7 years old with activities less than one meter of the ground
- The green and blue routes from 8 years old and 1m30.
- Purple, red and black routes for taller and sporty ones.
Laser Games activities from 6 years old are also offered.
Departure are from the home, and the return walk take a part of GR5.
For those who are vertigo, some educational pannels have been installed on the ground to discover the fauna and flora of this exceptional site.
Parcours aventures Indiana Parc, La Beunaz, Saint-Paul-en Chablais
Indiana's park of the Beunaz welcomes children from 2 years old on a circuit dedicated to youngest adventurer:
- The P’tit Kid, is only 1m from the ground. It allows the parents on the ground to follow the evolution of their children on the different activities.
- The Indiana Kid, two routes are dedicated to children measuring between 105 and 135cm, allows to children to take a little more high (up 3m) safely. Through to a continious lines system, children are tied from the beginning to the end of the course.
The Indiane Kid, safely for children, serenity for parents.
- From 135 cm, you can access at the Indian Parc, blue, red and black courses of increasing difficulties.
On planned: monkey bridges, footbridges, Tarzan jumps, zip lines and many others....
Tél/Fax : +33 (0)4 50 72 14 37
Port : +33 (0)6 32 51 17 31